National Nurse Consulting
National Nurse Consulting and respective child programs are information products brought to you by National Nurse Consulting.
The information contained on this site and product is for education purposes only. This is information designed to help you understand the specific information covered. It is not an attempt to render tax, legal, or business advice. This is not a business opportunity. How you use the information is entirely up to you. While every effort has been made to accurately represent the information along with my opinions and insights, any claims made or examples given, although believed to be accurate, should not be relied on in any way in making a decision whether or not to purchase. This information is an account of what I have experienced.
Any testimonials and/or examples used are exceptional results, in no way apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The income or financial examples given are in no way meant as a representation of actual or possible earnings, nor are they meant as an inducement, promise, guarantee, or prediction of income of any kind. No income claims, promises, predictions, or guarantees are made of any kind.
Any reference to specific income or dollar amounts that I or others may have earned is NOT done so to imply that you should expect to have or will experience similar success. I have no way of knowing how much money can or will make with this information (if you make any money at all). As a result, I’m not promising, predicting, implying, or even hinting that you’ll make a single penny.
Any reference to, or income examples from, my businesses and/or the examples of others are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The situation surrounding each example given is unique. Merely purchasing this information does not guarantee, imply, ensure, or otherwise suggest you will make money, nor does the implementation of said information.
Results generated in the examples come from
1) intimate and unique knowledge of your business,
2) a compelling call to action
3) a truly unique selling proposition,
4) implementation of applicable parts of the information provided, and
5) repeated trial and effort. If you are unwilling or unable to perform all of the above, do not purchase this product.
Even if you perform all of the above, it is no guarantee of results of any kind. Every business or marketing venture involves some degree of risk and your success and/or failure will depend entirely upon your background, dedication, desire, and motivation, as well as other factors both known and unknown, as well as factors beyond your control. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. It’s up to you to decide what level of risk is appropriate for you. If you cannot afford, or will not use, this product, do not buy it. Please read all agreements, notices, and disclaimers before purchasing anything from anyone anytime.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. National Nurse Consulting, it’s Child Programs, it’s Founder, or affiliate partners make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, National Nurse Consulting does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial, or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of Liability
National Nurse Consulting its founder or affiliates will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
[to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if National Nurse Consulting, it’s founder or affiliates has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit National Nurse Consulting liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by National Nurse Consulting negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of National Nurse Consulting; or
- a matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for National Nurse Consulting to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, National Nurse Consulting has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees.
You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against National Nurse Consulting officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect National Nurse Consulting officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors as well as the Owner.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or become an affiliate partner.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or social security number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or industry service information, etc. We will never sell or rent your personal information.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email under the label “manage my subscription”.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order, or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
These security measures include SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://nnc-members.com/terms-of-service.
This policy was last modified on Feb 1, 2014
National Nurse Consulting
130 S. Imperial Hwy
- Federal Trade Commission Fair
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements
National Nurse Consulting products, courses, and programs have different refund policies please see the programs below and how the refund policy applies for each product.
NNC Members Lounge –
We offer a conditional “100% money-back satisfaction guarantee” within 30 days. Meaning, if AFTER going through and completing 100% of modules in The NNC Members Lounge, you’re not satisfied with the content and you don’t believe that the training and techniques inside this course have the potential to help your business, then simply send an email to [email protected] and explain to us why you are unsatisfied and why you didn’t think it was worth the money you invested.
Please note that we do not have a “No questions asked money-back guarantee” nor we do not have an “I bought your course and don’t have a problem with it, but my money is tight and I know I need the money for something else guarantee”. Our refund policy was designed to give assurance to our students that we back up the value of our products and training. We want to protect the integrity of our community, protect our affiliates, be able to pay them quickly, and avoid them from losing rightfully and ethically earned commissions on our products because some people choose to ask for refunds for reasons that have nothing to do with the quality and value of our products and courses.
Our refund policy was not created so that people could take advantage of an integrity-based honor system by buying our courses and then asking for refunds afterwards because although they had no issues with our course’s content and the value received for the dollars they invested, they simply are asking for a refund so they can get their money back to spend it on something else. We do not operate that kind of refund policy and we do retain the right to ask questions about any and all refund requests and we reserve the right to approve or deny them on a case by case basis.
Terms of Service for National Nurse Consulting and Affiliated Websites
This agreement is in effect as of Sept 1, 2016.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any National Nurse Consulting employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us. Posting anything derogatory or negative on the internet that mentions the word scam or anything that reflects on our company’s brand image in a negative way for marketing purposes can result in us requesting you alter your advertising. If you do not comply further actions may include but are not limited to immediate termination of your affiliate partner status with our company and you forfeiting any pending commissions.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless National Nurse Consulting and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from National Nurse Consulting or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. National Nurse Consulting will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on http://nnc-members.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of National Nurse Consulting, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by National Nurse Consulting
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information and any leads, referrals, and future commissions generated as a result of such termination.
This website is controlled by National Nurse Consulting. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, National Nurse Consulting EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
National Nurse Consulting 714-651-4635